*click for larger, uncut picture
1. Homeschooling outside in a mix of sun and wind.
2. Listening to "I would Like To Call it Beauty" by Corriene.
3. Studying for a midterm in my Literary Theory and Criticism class (tomorrow).
4. The kids just finished having both a jump rope contest, and a jump rope/hoola-hooping contest.
5. Thinking (in the back of my mind) about a paper I'll be writing for my world literature class...still haven't decided on a focus, but know I'll be discussing Budhhist Literature and New Testament Literature.
6. Wishing I didn't sneak and eat those potato chips rumbling in my stomach. I do not digest white potatoes well, though me and sweet potatoes are great friends.
7. Trying not to remember that yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of the passing of my sweet granma--the same thing I did all day yesterday. But content that I didn't cry, once, but smiled often.
8. Wishing that I didn't have to download and work on Sunday night's birthday/tea party pics...wishing that the work could do itself.
9. Fighting icy wind because clouds just covered the sun.
10. Wishing that E was home even though he will be downstairs doing his homework and I will be upstairs doing mine.
11. Wishing I would have published those two posts I wrote last week. I'll schedule them.
12. Getting ready to run back to my desk--my bed--as the sun has sunk to low on the horizon.
P.s. I will now be responding to all the lovely comments you all have posted, and will make every effort to continue doing so in the future.